Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quilled Wedding Cake

My niece is getting married today and in honour of this wonderful occasion I made a special card for her and her groom.  I really wish the Shimmery White paper photographed better so you could see how pretty it is!  To get the embossing on the layer, I used the Holiday Frame embossing folder - it's great for more than Christmas cards!  Using my Extra Large Oval Punch on Brushed Gold paper made a lovely backdrop for my quilled wedding cake.  Oh, and if you're wondering, yes, I wanted the cake to be a bit wonky.  If you look closely you'll see I used Pearl Basic Jewels.  I love this card....it's simple, yet elegant.  Have a look.


Shimmery White Paper (101910), Brushed Gold paper (102935,  Holiday Frame TIEF (127820)


I'm off to the reception - and a night of fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty wedding card, Sandy! I hope the reception was lots of fun...we missed you at Regionals!

    ReplyDelete